· Customer’s key point of contact for technical matters related to the project.
· Design and hands-on implementation of customer networks (WAN, LAN, data centre, storage, virtualization and networking (switching, routing, firewall) technologies etc.
· Creating documentation for the implementation of projects.
· Support and coach other engineers in the team at a technical level to provide professional engineering support to enable organisation to provide high quality services/solutions to our customers.
· Responsible for strategies for complex projects.
· Manage the deliverables on complex customer design and implementation projects.
· Pro-actively drive the development of the engineering role together with the other Design & Engineering within Operations. System documentation for operational handover.
|Required Skill Sets||
· Project experience, in a structured project management environment.
· Experience with F5 LTM/GTM/ASM
· Juniper QFX, SRX, Palo Alto firewall
· Experience with Web proxies – Netskope, BlueCoat
· Experience with Apache NiFi, Cloudeara Flow Management
· Experience in design, configuration and support of solutions including Dell, VMWARE, Nutanix, with understanding of platform orchestration and Identity management platforms.
· Desirable: AWS and AZURE cloud platforms
|Min Experience in years||5|
|Max Experience in years||10|
|Recruiters Name (Full Name)||Myka Mercado|
|Recruiters contact number||+61283198682 ext 2990|