|Job Description||· 10-12 years of experience in Information Technology & DC Infrastructure
· Participates in the overall strategy, standardization, analysis, design and implementation of DC platform.
· Ability to scope, size and prepare business proposals/solutions to customers.
· Articulate technology solutions as well as explain the competitive advantages of various technology alternatives
· Maintain broad technical and solutions knowledge in infrastructure, security and business architecture areas.
· Strong presentation, written & Verbal communication and facilitation skills.
· Flexibility & adaptability, team oriented approach
· Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience, with the ability to engage and influence the customer with recommendations and roadmaps that support the business strategy
· Must have experience in working with private cloud, IaaS and hosting solutions deployed on VVD framework and integrated with the public cloud.
· Require Expertise skills in VMware vSphere, VMware NSX, SRM and vRealize Suite of products.
· Experience in supporting Nimble, Pure and DELL Compellent storage controllers. SAN fabric deployed on brocade switches.
· Demonstrate expert knowledge in Datacenter networking and VXLAN transport and in-dept understanding of overlay technologies: VMware NSX, Cumulus
· Interact & collaborate with developers/customer to distinguish application issues and work together to create solutions.
· Strong liaison skills to engage technical, management and business stakeholders.
· Experience with vRA/vRO system integration using REST API to external systems such as Service-Now and VMware NSX
· Experience with Public Cloud VMWare ecosystems CloudSimple/AVS or VMware Cloud.
· Must be able to deploy, administer and troubleshoot NSX ESG, NSX LB, DFW, VXLAN and Logical Switches.
· Strong in design and implement NSX micro-segmentation.
· Proven L3 experience on supporting Windows and Red Hat Linux servers
· Experience in automation by developing Ansible playbooks, scripting in Python and power shell.
· Developing, managing and maintaining the DR schedule, test plans, procedures and information in line with a defined process
· Desire experience design server-less and container, i.e. Kubernetes docker and openshift.
· Experience in installation, configuration, optimization and manage VMware vLCM, vRLI and vROPs
· Must have Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to document technical information
· Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
|Required Skill Sets||Infrastructure Architecture|
|Min Experience in years||10|
|Max Experience in years||15|
|Recruiters Name (Full Name)||Andy Gonzales|
|Recruiters contact number||+61 290 560 764|