• Handle inbound calls and emails with enthusiasm, a passion for customer service, and positive energy to answer questions about products and services.
• Provide timely, high quality responses to external and internal customer questions and escalations, while balancing the company’s and the customer’s needs.
• Strive to resolve problems in early stages.
• Achieve individual and team performance goals related to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profitable company growth.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Gathers and analyses information skillfully
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enthusiasm and positive attitude in context to the role.
• Strong work ethic and customer service orientation with high integrity and ethics.
• Very strong internet and computer skills.
• Flexible in working hours
• Experience with support applications, tools and processes.
• Experience delivering both hardware and software support services.
• Experience in systems engineering in wireless networks or GPS
• CS or Engineering background a plus 9 Sydney